Do you want to be part of a dynamic and forward-thinking team, within a well-established and prestigious chemical manufacturing organisation, located in the West Midlands?
If the answer is YES and you have comprehensive experience carrying out Electrical prevention and reactive maintenance work within an industrial environment, we would love to speak with you!
* Electrical plant installation, modifications and statutory inspections.
* The use of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems.
* To interpret equipment drawings, manuals and other technical information.
* To work in accordance with the company safe systems of work and permit to work systems.
* A recognised electrical apprenticeship and educated to City and Guilds level 3 (RQF level 3) in an Electrical discipline as a minimum, is essential.
* To have a good understanding of ATEX requirements.
* 18th edition electrical wiring regulations qualified.
* Ideally you would have a CompEx (Ex01-04) & (Ex05-06) qualification but this is not a necessity.
* Training with MEWPs, would also be highly advantageous however, not essential.
So...if you want to be part of a company who invest highly in staff development and progression and are leading players within their field, please click to apply.
However, if this role is not for you, but you know some who may be interested, please forward these details on to them. If you recommend anyone to us, and we then place them into work, we can send you vouchers as part of our referral award scheme.
KLH Industries is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you