Do you want to be part of a dynamic and highly skilled Mechanical Engineering team, within a well-established and prestigious chemical manufacturing organisation, located in the West Midlands?
If the answer is YES and you have comprehensive experience carrying out Mechanical prevention and reactive maintenance work within an industrial environment, we would love to speak with you!
* Mechanical plant installation and modification work including TIG welding of pipework etc.
* Working on equipment such as gearboxes, pumps, mechanical seals, pipework etc.
* Statutory inspections - pressure testing, plant integrity and commissioning work.
* The use of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems.
* Interpreting equipment drawings, manuals and other technical information.
* Work in accordance with the company safe systems of work and permit to work systems.
* A recognised mechanical apprenticeship and educated to ONC or City and Guilds level 3 (RQF level 3) in Mechanical Fitting/Engineering as a minimum.
* Training with MEWP's, Abrasive wheels and Confined Spaces, would also be highly advantageous.
So...if you want to be part of a company who invest highly in staff development and progression and are leading players within their field, please click to apply.
However, if this role is not for you, but you know some who may be interested, please forward these details on to them. If you recommend anyone to us, and we then place them into work, we can send you vouchers as part of our referral award scheme.
KLH Industries is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you