Eyears LTD are currently working closely with a client nursery in Basingstoke in helping them to recruit a Level 3 Nursery Practitioner on a permanent basis. This is a full-time role working 40 hours per week.
The nursery are in need of an experienced practitioner who is committed to delivering exceptional care to children at their beautiful nursery setting. To be considered for this role, you must be passionate and committed to helping make a difference to the lives of children.
* Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
* Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school
* Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
* Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children
* Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
- A commitment and dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
- Minimum 2 years Childcare experience
- Qualification - Minimum NVQ Level 3 in Childcare
- Committed to your own career development
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme and many more including cash back facilities
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
- First DBS paid for
If this role isn't for you but you know someone who would be interested, should they be successful you will receive a £100 referral bonus