Our client is a specialist under floor heating contractor that works alongside the likes of; Mace, Sir Robert McAlpine, Lendlease and Multiplex.
They specialise in floor laying and underfloor heating typically on large high-rise residential towers. They have a secured order book that takes them through to 2026 making them a strong business to work for in terms of continuity of work.
As the Commissioning & Maintenance Engineer you'll be responsible for carrying out Commissioning & Maintenance of Underfloor Heating and Controls within large residential and Commercial developments/projects.The role will be split between Southampton and London, transport will be provided.
• Delivering a comprehensive service to the customer, relating to all technical aspects of UFH systems, including installation and operation, and daily running efficiencies.
• Provide a technically biased operational analysis service for existing systems, diagnose / fault find advising of solutions to rectify.
• Ensuring all paperwork and detailed reports once the project/Job has been completed and handed in on time
• Support the internal design team with site visits, included but not limited to commissioning visits and fault finding.
• Liaise with contract engineers to pre-empt site issues and/or requirements at the forefront of the project, facilitating requests where required.
• Knowledge/experience in Construction, plumbing, general heating systems including main boiler plant, heating controls and basic electrics
• Knowledge of underfloor heating operation, including seasonal cycles and general start-up processes.
• Thermal imaging operation including UFH fault finding
• Commissioning procedures of all types of UFH systems, including manifold and controls
• Diagnostics of all types of UFH systems.
• Good levels of PC literacy in the main Microsoft packages
• Flexible and adaptable in high pressured situations.
• Ability to read and understand drawing and specification of UFH systems and schematics.
• Sound business acumen and commercial awareness.
• Ability to react quickly to changing site/ customer requirements
Who we are:
Established in 2005, CSC Recruitment specialises in the recruitment of construction professionals in the Building, Fit Out and Refurbishment markets for blue-chip Main Contractors and Residential Developers. We handle a broad spectrum of roles, from technical and managerial appointments right up to board level directors.
Freelance, Permanent and Executive Search.
CSC Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employment Agency & Business. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates