Installation Engineer required to join our growing Home Lift Installation Team. You will be part of our Installation team based in the Swindon area covering Wiltshire and surrounding areas, installing our award winning through-floor domestic home lifts.
What are we looking for?
* You will have a good level of electro-mechanical experience. Ideally an experienced installer / technician within a similar industry sector.
* You must be able to demonstrate mechanical / electrical competence - testing/ fault diagnosis level on electro/mechanical products.
* Experience of service and maintenance of electro/mechanical products.
* Full UK driving license.
* Ability to work flexible hours and occasional stay away from home.
What we offer:
* Competitive salary (plus overtime)
* Company vehicle + Fuel Card + Tools + Uniform
* Company Pension Scheme.
* Company Bonus scheme.
* 25 days' paid holiday (plus statutory holidays)
* 1 extra day off on your birthday!
* Sick Pay
* Life Insurance
* Mobile Phone and Tablet.
As an Installation Engineer you will be:
* Resourceful, efficient and well organised.
* Demonstrate a high standard of workmanship.
* Be able to communicate well with customers.
* Trustworthy, reliable and well presented.
* Customer focused, providing a high level of customer service.
This is a great time to join our business as we continue to expand our field based operations.
We would welcome applications from Installers, Installation Engineers, Service Engineers or Technicians with electrical / electro- mechanical knowledge or working with similar mobility products. Maybe you are an experienced multi-trades professional with an electrical background. You must be based within an easy commute of Swindon, Wiltshire area