Staff Nurse RGN (Days & Nights) - £17.50 p/h - Leigh
Location: Nursing Home, Leigh
Hourly Rate: £16.50ph days. £17.50p/h nights + PAID BREAKS!
Hours: Days - 07.15am - 7.15pm. Nights - 7.15pm - 7.30am
Leanne at Amber Mace is currently working a with a fantastic nursing home who are looking for an RGN to work full time on either days or nights at their exceptional service situated in Leigh.
The home provides nursing care to the elderly, some of whom are living with dementia. They take a person centred approach to ensure that all the needs and wishes of residents are taken into account and catered for at all times and they have a real focus on the person rather than their condition.
This is a warm, welcoming and homely service and really is a wonderful place to work!
The Role & Qualifications:
• Delivering excellent, person-centred care at all times
• Compliance to CQC standards
• To take responsibility for the safeguarding of adults
• To be responsible for quality nursing assessment and care
• Create and maintain care plans
• Administer medication
• Hold a current Nurse PIN (RGN)
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
If you are a qualified nurse, looking for a rewarding role working as part of an experienced and hard-working team, then please get in touch with Leanne at Amber Mace on (phone number removed) or send an up to date CV to (url removed)