At Oxford Aunts, we offer professional carers great rewards for providing high quality live-in-care to elderly people in their own homes. Working shifts of up to and beyond 12 weeks to suit your lifestyle, you can maximise your earnings while providing the best possible care.
Live-in care means you will be working in one household only, providing care on a one-to-one basis. The risks to our carers during the pandemic are significantly less than those in a care home or domiciliary care setting. As a Key Worker with Oxford Aunts we will ensure you have the correct guidance, training and PPE to carry out your role safely. If you have experience of providing care in a professional capacity as a care assistant, live in carer or similar, we'd love to hear from you.
During your placement you will enjoy a 3 hour break each day, with a longer 8 hour break once a week, ensuring you have time to rest. We will also look after you with excellent training and quality support.
What your role will involve:
• Your life-changing work will involve living with our clients, providing companionship and support with personal care, domestic tasks and housekeeping, so our clients can live well in their own homes.
• Meeting the individual care and life needs of the people you care for, as part of our experienced team of carers.
• You will have the opportunity to support people living with a variety of conditions, enabling you to further develop your skills and knowledge.
• All placements are within 70-miles of Oxford.
• All of our carers have Key Worker status
What you'll need:
• Hands-on professional care experience and the confidence to work independently. You may have worked as a live-in carer, domiciliary carer, care assistant, support worker, healthcare assistant or similar.
• Good communication skills and ability to maintain clear and accurate records.
• To be reliable, compassionate and enthusiastic.
• Experience of working under pressure and staying calm in difficult situations.
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• Share our passion for providing the best care possible.
We look after our carers:
• Great rates of pay - you could earn up to £8,148 for 12 weeks of work.
• Free induction training with opportunities to further develop your knowledge through our ongoing training courses.
• Generous rest time, including 3 hours off a day and an additional 8-hour break a week after completing two weeks of your placement.
• Free accommodation in our dedicated carer house during training.
• Holiday pay, professional support and free DBS check.
• We match the personalities and interests of our clients and carers, so you can enjoy life together.
Providing quality care in people's homes since 1967, Oxford Aunts is run by a team of experienced care professionals and is part of Sodexo and The Good Care Group.
If you're looking for a rewarding Live-In-Carer role with a team that offers great rewards and lots of support - join our care team today