Smile Education are currently seeking an experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant or Intervention Teacher to join our partner school in Kingswinford on a part time basis.
The school wish to appoint a dedicated and driven individual to join them on a part time basis to provide support with both their Gifted and Talented pupils and lower ability groups as required. This role will include working across both Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
This role has an immediate start date available for the suitable candidate, it will be Monday-Friday for afternoons (term time only) on a long term, ongoing basis.
You will be fully supported within your new role, as you join a friendly and welcoming staff within the school.
About the Role:
- Part time role (Afternoons only)
- Immediate start date available
- Long term, ongoing position
- Supporting across Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
- Working with Gifted and Talented pupils and lower ability pupils
- Monitoring, observing, and recording pupil progression
- Liaising with Class Teachers and Senior Staff
- Adapting/differentiating work as required
- Minimum of a Level 4 qualification
- Dedicated to the success of all pupils
- Confident in working across Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
- Previous experience of leading Interventions
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Detailed record keeping
- Believe in the school ethos of nurturing happy, confident individuals with a passion for learning
About the School:
- Ofsted rated 'Good'
- Well established Senior Leadership Team
- Excellent on site facilities including Forest School
- Friendly and welcoming staff at all levels
- Engaged and enthusiastic pupils
- Easily accessible by car and public transport
- On site parking
To be considered for this role you will need to hold the relevant qualification(s).
Here at Smile Education we always support and encourage our hardworking staff and are happy to offer the following benefits;
To scale rate of pay for this position.
This is paid weekly, to make you Smile every Friday!
You will also have a dedicated personal Consultant available to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, who will be on hand to support you when starting your new role.
Invitations to fun social events - Christmas party / Family fun charity days
Teacher of the month prizes
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, or for a confidential chat to discuss any other roles we currently have to offer, then please contact Chelsea Dutton-Small today!
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications