Protocol Education is looking for a university Graduate for 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant role.
We are working closely with a school in Nottingham who have a large number of children with Special Educational Needs in their Primary school. They are looking for a Graduate to support children both academically and socially within KS1/KS2. Experience with working with Special Needs children is not essential but you would need to have an interest in this area and be willing to learn on the job with the support of the school and outside agencies.
You would be working with a few children on a 1:1 basis throughout the week and some of these children need support with their social and emotional health. The school are looking for someone who can be flexible and adapt to the needs of the children whilst working alongside their teachers and the SENCO.
The role is to start in October on a trial basis to start to ensure the right fit for the school and children.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS on the update service or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £40
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• Bonus refer a teacher' payment scheme.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across the South Yorkshire area.
• CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
If you are interested in applying please apply immediately, or alternatively send your CV to (url removed)