Job Title: Mathematics Lecturer
Position: Full time
Salary: £120 - £200 (DOE)
We are looking for a Mathematics Lecturer in the Sunderland area to work with a fantastic college.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
• Level 5 teaching qualification e.g. Cert Ed, PGCE.
• Relevant highest level vocational qualification or degree in Mathematics.
• Knowledge and experience of the GCSE Mathematics (AQA) qualifications
• To be able to deliver GCSE Mathematics mainly to 16-18's with a small amount of adults who will all be on the GCSE programme.
• To be able to plan and deliver quality teaching across identified modules.
• Relevant up to date subject knowledge and recent delivery in the further education or school sector.
• Knowledge of relevant IT packages i.e. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
• Adult & Child DBS on the update service.
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
For more information contact Alex on (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed)
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services