Teacher of English - Secondary: KS3, KS4 or KS5
Heathfield and Surrounding areas
Full or Part-Time Temporary Opportunities - Various Start Dates
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications, and contract requirements. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position is NQT/ECT status.
Contract dates - Variable, between daily assignments and long-term covers, your preferences can be met.
The role - Vision for Education is looking to recruit English Teachers on behalf of client Secondary Schools based in the Heathfield area. The ideal candidates will be responsible for Key Stage 3 and 4 English. Prior experience teaching the KS3/4 curriculum across any examination boards and sector within the UK or British Curriculum in the last 2 years is preferable.
The school - A variety of settings can be discussed, again depending on your preferences, we will listen and do our best to find you the best fit.
Requirements - To be considered for the English Teacher position, you will:
• Have QTS or equivalent.
• Have experience Teaching English across KS3, KS4, or KS5.
• Be available full-time or part-time.
• Be passionate about English, and keen to become a strong and supportive team member.
• Have a clear record of, and vision for, raising standards of pupil attainment through outstanding teaching and learning, and rigorous monitoring and review.
• Be committed to your professional development.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold or be prepared to undergo an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary, and SEND teaching and support staff.
What do we at Vision for Education offer?
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria - see our website for more detail).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars, and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a English Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Secondary Education team