Year 1 Teacher
£90-213 per day
Vision for Education are seeking to appoint a Year 1 Teacher to join our successful supply agency. This position will be full-time, working between the hours of 08:30-15:30, Monday-Friday in a school in the Sunderland area.
The position is set to begin October 2021, with the vision to extend. Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is QTS.
The desired candidate will have exceptional knowledge of the Key Stage 1 Curriculum and a willing to provide exceptional provision and care to all pupils. The candidate must be confident in delivering Read, Write, Inc and have a strong desire to support children's natural curiosity and stimulate their creativity.
This is an outstanding primary school of which pride themselves on their ability to provide excellent teaching and learning through direct experiences, creative arts, and cross-curricular learning. The school is supported by an exceptional Head Teacher and hardworking teaching team of which they promote and encourage positive behaviour.
To be considered for the Year 1 Teacher position, you will:
• Hold a minimum of Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have a genuine desire to work as part of a motivated team.
• Be committed to providing outstanding provision for the pupils within your care.
• Preferably have experience of working within Key Stage 1.
• Have extensive knowledge of planning and delivering whole class lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £125 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme after working 30 full days.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Newcastle primary team on (phone number removed).
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.