Our School has fully equipped kitchens and workshops, with dedicated departmental technicians, meaning this is an excellent place to take the next step in your Food Technology teaching career. The school is a high performing school in the area, with exam results that regularly exceed expectations. With a strong focus on staff development, the school offers regular CPD and career progression opportunities, which are open to all staff, including new starters. Alongside this, the school offers a broad curriculum and a wide variety of extra-curricular activities to pupils to ensure all students have the opportunity to gain a full educational experience. The school is easily accessible and is well serviced by public transport.
* Blackburn Secondary school
* Food Technology Teacher KS3/KS4 Classes
* September 2021 start
* Full time
* Minimum rate £120 per day
* 8:30 am - 4pm, plus parents evenings
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
Fully qualified teacher or an NQT graded good/outstanding
Food Technology specialist
Innovative and creative teaching strategies and lessons
Aim to strive towards good and outstanding standards
ICT capable with interactive whiteboards etc.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional references
* Qualifications (QTS)
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
* In-house Training and Development Team
* A dedicated Consultant