Year 6 Teacher - Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
£150 - £190 per day
Long-Term Teaching Position (January 2022 Start)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Year 6 teacher looking for an exciting new role to start the new calendar year.
Gain Education are currently recruiting for a Year 6 teacher to work alongside a highly skilled group of staff at a very good primary school in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire. This will be to teach a Year 6 class within a fantastic school and is a long term position for the remainder of the academic year.
The school are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Year 6 teacher who will be a great new asset to their team.
The school is built on positive and mutually respectful relationships between staff and students and these relationships underpin everything that they do. They have a very special school community supported heavily by staff, students and families. It is a place where all staff feel privileged to work.
The successful Year 6 teacher will;
* Be seeking a KS2 teaching opportunity
* Hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or equivalent to teach at 4-11 age level - KS2
* Have exceptional differentiation abilities; able to plan and prepare learning opportunities tailored to the unique needs of each child;
* Assess individual learning needs and work on a group and class basis;
* Maintain positive behaviour management in line with school policies and strategies; through engaging and successfully challenging pupils.
* Assess and record pupils' progress and consistently to check work is understood and completed, monitor strengths and weaknesses, inform planning and recognise the level at which the pupil is achieving;
* Be committed to ensuring pupils make good sustained progress and inspire pupils to reach their full potential through engaging and stimulating teaching.
In order to apply for this role you will have to undertake a registration process with Gain Education which can all be done via video interview, phone and email. Our registration forms can be completed electronically.
The school are looking to meet with suitable teachers immediately so please contact Gain Education today if you are interested.
No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Gain Education is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community