Remedy Education are in urgent need of a Maths Teacher for a Secondary School based in Grays.
Remedy are seeking a dynamic and ambitious Secondary Maths Teacher to join a fantastic school based in the borough of Thurrock. The three-form entry secondary school in Grays is looking for someone to join their department to kick start their teaching career in a supportive, engaging, and inspiring environment. The chosen candidate must be able to teach Maths from KS3 - KS5. The post is suitable for both NQT's and experienced candidates. The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key Qualifications are required for this role.
The school is looking for individuals who have:
• A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE, B.Ed, BA or Cert Ed.)
• Related degree
• Dedication and passion for secondary education and the current Maths curriculum
• Knowledge and understanding of how to implement the current Maths Curriculum
• A creative and dynamic approach to teaching and learning
• An honest, understanding, and compassionate attitude towards students
• Excellent teaching references
• Strong behaviour management skills
• Eligible to work in the UK
• A DBS check or happy to complete one