Audio Visual Hiring are working with a number of AV integrators and Managed Service providers who are seeking AV Technicians for upcoming projects across the UK.
Due to upcoming demand, we are looking to grow our freelance / contract database across the UK and would love to get your registered with us here at Audio Visual Hiring.
Key duties when working as an AV Technician include:
* Liaise with Client room booking teams and agree daily tasks and activities.
* Supervise meetings as required.
* Meet and greet clients where necessary.
* Set-up Video conferences as required.
* Be fully competent with the use of end user videoconferencing equipment, with emphasis on the full range of VC products. Polycom end points with Cisco TMS.
* Proactively train and support end users, prepare any relevant documentation for the purpose of training and updates where requested.
* Assist with the setting up & supporting presentations and conferences and events.
* Test, check and ensure equipment is in operable condition prior to any meeting or presentation.
* Provide 1st & 2nd line support and remedy for any technical failures.
* Provide support on an individual basis to users at all levels of seniority on audio visual and video conferencing equipment, connectivity and applications where appropriate.
* Attend and remain on station for important events; specifically, high profile videoconferences until the event has concluded
* Ensure that daily, weekly, monthly checking and ad-hoc testing is carried out across all areas / equipment.
* Locate faults or problems and provide solutions on a first / second line basis and provide a work around, if problems are mission critical