Senior Embedded Software Engineer - Cambridge - £55k-£65k
A multi-national company specialising in the design and development of cutting edge board level products for a variety of growing industries is currently looking for a senior embedded software engineer with strong Linux development experience.
* Strong experience and understanding of Linux internals, including kernel development, configuration and fine-tuning
* Experience with build systems such as OpenEmbedded and/or Yocto
* Experience with C/C++ programming
* Ability to think at "system level", from application code right down to the metal
* Knowledge of common comms interfaces (USB, Ethernet, UART, SPI, I2C)
* Experience with Java