AIJ266 - Home Manager
£60,000 - £65,000 per annum (equates to up to NHS Band 8b) | 40 hours per week | Days only | Elderly and Dementia Home | Good CQC
A qualified RGN or RMN Home Manager is required to lead and develop a 40+ bedded, elderly and dementia nursing home in the Braintree area.
What the home is offering and details of this Home Manager RGN/RMN position:
• A permanent full-time contract to work 40 hours per week on day shifts
• An excellent annual salary of £60,000 - £65,000 which equates to NHS Band 8b salary earnings
• The opportunity to work in a fully CQC compliant care home
As Home Manager RGN/RMN, you will be responsible for the overall performance of the home and will coordinate both the clinical and operational management of the service. You will manage staff, budgets and resources and will ensure a cost-effective service which doesn't compromise on quality.
What our client is looking for in a Home Manager RGN/RMN:
• Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• NMC Registered
• A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
• Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation