Questech are exclusively representing our client who are a leading manufacturer based in Rotherham. Our client have state of the art manufacturing facilities and boast full order books for 2021. This role is a fast paced, varied role where no two days are the same. Our client has the plans in place to invest heavily in new machinery and have the immediate requirement for a highly skilled engineer to join their team of expert engineers.
* NVQ Level 3 trained.
* 17th / 18th Edition.
* Motivated, Ambitious and Determined.
* Experienced in a manufacturing environment.
* Working to a planned preventative maintenance structure.
* Attending machine breakdowns toe ensure the machine is running to full capacity as soon as possible.
* Assisting production with machine problems, ensuring machines are running to full capacity and as safely as possible.
* Project work (Reliability, Installation and C.I)
* 3 Phase / Single Phase.
* PLC fault finding.
This role is working a 3 shift rota, 6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm, 10pm - 6am and is paying up to £36,000 per anum.
For more information contact Shaun Treacy at Questech Recruitment