Audio Visual Hiring are working with a long standing and expanding AV Integrator based in Kent.
My client is a leading AV solutions provider and they are expanding their Audio Visual installation Team. We have a permanent full-time position available immediately for a high-quality Audio Visual Installation Engineer.
Working as part of the installation team, you will be involved in the installation and Integration of high end corporate audio visual systems including video walls and control systems.
Training will be given if you need it in certain areas. Must have a full, clean driving licence, company transport is provided.
Desired Skills & Experience:
* Candidates will have at least 2-years demonstrable experience in either the installation, configuration or service of Analogue and Digital AV systems including, but not limited to Crestron Digital Media, Extron XTP and AMX Enova solutions.
* AV Control Systems (Crestron, AMX, Extron).
* Audio Processing systems (Biamp, BSS, Soundstructure/Vortex, Extron DMP).
* Capable of reading and understanding wiring schematics.
* Capable of cable termination to a high standard.
* Familiarity and understanding of manufacturer programming, configuration and fault diagnosis tools (Crestron Toolbox, Netlinx Studio, DM Tools, etc) would be an advantage.
* Ideal candidates will have manufacture certifications in the relevant areas