Software Engineer Required Hull 2 days per week remote £45k per annum...
Principal IT are working exclusively with a specialist business who are currently on the lookout for a software engineer to join them on a permanent basis, this business are really looking to kick some of their systems into overdrive and as such are now looking for a skilled Software Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
This business are looking for someone to come in and work on closely with their electronics and hardware teams to design and implement end to end solutions to their varied customer base, this is a really varied role one day you will be working on developing cutting edge software across mobile platforms such as Android and ios and the next defining an MQTT data packet to talk to a control unit.
You really won't find this type of position anywhere else...
Essential Skills and Experience
* App design for Android & iOS using a modern platform like Flutter
* Database design & maintenance using AWS cloud platform
* Server and service creation & maintenance using AWS cloud platform
* Ideally, experience with IoT network devices and communication frameworks
* Ability to lead a project, managing your own and team tasks, reporting as required
As a Software Engineer you will be paid a basic salary of £45k 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and many other corporate benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role or would like further information about it you can apply via the link below or by contacting Principal IT Directly