We're recruiting for our client in Rotherham, our client is a specialist manufacturer whose product range is used across the world. Our client has experienced a period of growth throughout 2020 and are looking to take this in to 2021. If you're looking for a fast paced, challenging Electrical Maintenance Engineer role then this could be the opportunity for you.
• Apprentice trained (NVQ Level 3).
• 18th edition.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Experienced in a manufacturing environment.
• Working to a planned preventative maintenance schedule.
• PLC fault finding
• Installation of electrical equipment.
• Providing breakdown cover to production.
• Project work (Installation, C.I and Reliability).
Hours: 6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm, 10pm - 6am