A fantastic opportunity has been presented by an international award-winning creative agency. They are interested in speaking with motivated and ambitious self-starters seeking to start a career in UI /UX design. If you are interested in UI / UX and visual design and product development and would like to contribute in making attractive, functional and convenient digital products for end-users, consider this role.
What you need to have:
* Knowledge of user interface and its associated concepts, including user-centred design, user interaction, accessibility and usability.
* An understanding of visual design theories and concepts, including colour theory, typography, iconography, etc.
* Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
* An aptitude for learning and ability to pay close attention to details and prioritise tasks.
* Some knowledge of relevant visual design programs.
As a Trainee UI/UX designer, you will:
* Develop concepts for user interface within web pages or digital products, making sure all aspects relating to user interaction are intuitive.
* Create storyboards, design concepts, site maps, etc.
* Improve the look and feel of web pages and other product software.
* Conduct tests for completed websites, applications, and other product software to assess the overall quality of user interface.
* Receive guidance, advice and support from an industry expert to grow your knowledge and skills in UI design, increase your proficiency in carrying out different UI design functions, and improve your chances for employment