Dental Nurse - Northenden, M23 0DF
Fully qualified or trainee
Full or Part-time available
Our Glen Maye, 5 surgery Dental Partners practice, is well established in Northenden and offers both NHS and Private dental treatments such as dental implants and oral surgery, root canal treatments, dental restorations and cosmetic dentistry, including teeth whitening and veneers.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified dental nurse to take on a Treatment Coordinator role alongside your chairside and decon responsibilities if interested. In addition, there is support to develop your dental nursing skills in, for example, oral hygiene, radiography or endo and implant nursing.
Joining as a Trainee you may already be enrolled on a course and have some chairside experience; we'll get you through your training and you'll be supported by our friendly and qualified team.
* possess the motivation to learn
* have a personable and positive approach
* enjoy working in a team
* IT literate/ability to adapt to new systems
* practical experience in a dental surgery would be beneficial
Qualified Dental Nurse requirements
* be fully qualified with chairside experience
* be GDC registered
* ideally have a working knowledge of SOE
* possess excellent customer care and organisation skills
* have an interest in continued learning
Working with us
Our dental nurses play an important part in our continued success; our dentists recognise and appreciate their expertise and our patients value their dedication to customer care. We're committed to creating the Best Place to Work, where teamwork and respect are key and professional development is actively encouraged at every level.
Joining our Northenden team we can offer:
* your GDC registration, CPD and indemnity paid
* provision of your uniform
* invested support with your professional training and development
* rewards and recognition
* perks, discounts & cashback including a £50 birthday bonus
* pleasant, diverse and respectful workplaces with a social conscience
* an opportunity to give back via our Community & Charity initiatives
Dental Partners prioritise a family-friendly culture and diversity whilst supporting self and career development. Helping you to realise your career ambitions, wherever you work, and wherever you are in your career, you can expect to be supported by us.
'Apply' now or call us for a confidential chat on (phone number removed) or Text Dental to 81800