SEND KS2 TA Required - Wigan
Working 1-2-1 in Year 4 (ASD, ADHD and SEMH)
Milk Education are working with a primary school in Wigan to assist them with employing a full time level 2 or level 3 teaching assistant working in KS2. This role is to commence as soon as possible and will continue until the end of the year on Friday 17th December 2021.
This is a full time position working 5 days per week, the working hours will be 08:30am-15:30pm with a half an hour lunch break. This position is working on a 1-2-1 basis with a year 4 child who has a variety of needs including ASD, ADHD and SEMH. The ideal person will have a calm and nurturing classroom presence whilst also boasting strong behaviour management.
* Working on a 1-2-1 basis in a year 4 class supporting a child with ASD, ADHD and SEMH
* To possess strong behaviour management with a calm and nurturing presence
* To be happy to commit to this role full time providing continuity for the child
* Be available to start immediately and commit to this role until Friday 17th December 2021
Required Skills & Experience:
* Previous experience of working with SEND pupils, preferably with ASD, ADHD and SEMH experience
* Hold a relevant level 2 or level 3 teaching assistant qualification
* Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
* UK Primary/ SEND School or British International School experience within the last two years
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the Wigan area. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
* Excellent rates of pay
* Direct links to local schools
* Free Lesson Plans
* Training support sessions
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
Take a look at our website to see our BOLD and FRESH approach to Education-Recruitment: https://(url removed)/
We are the NUMBER 1 rated Education agency on Facebook- but don't just take our word for it! See what fellow Teachers and Teaching Assistants are saying about Milk- Milk Education - Home | Facebook
If you are interested registering for the roles we have, please send your CV to or for an informal chat with Hayley call (phone number removed) or submit your application via the form below.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment