Electrical Maintenance Supervisor - Building Maintenance - Hospital Environment
£40,000 - £45,000 + Package | Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm
If you are looking for a role with a globally leading, established and respected FM service provider that can offer genuine training and progression then this is the role for you. I am currently recruiting for a Supervisor to join a busy contract in Paddington, London.
* Auditing engineer activity including quality of work, appearance and report writing.
* Being hands on when required
* Provide guidance and support to the field based team enabling the team to carry out PPM and extra works to the highest possible service levels.
* Monthly status reports on the portfolio performance.
* Risk assessments and method statements for the works.
* Managing subcontractor activity on site ensuring that their contractual obligations are being met and that any potential savings are identified and reported to the client.
* Produce quotations for extra works as necessary in line with Company guidelines.
* Providing technical support for the engineering team and the clients.
* Attending client/subcontractor meetings as required.
* Fully qualified electrically
* 17th or 18th Edition
* Experience in a supervisory role
* Effective and decisive organisational skills with experience in introducing new ideas and approaches within the team
* Sound understanding of H&S, Environment and QA procedures
* Be a team player with good communication skills