Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - Permanent - Up to £50K PA + Good Bonus & Pension
Our client is looking for a cloud Infrastructure engineer to join their team in Leatherhead.
Role and Responsibilities
Provision of 3rd line operational support:
* Provide support for Azure and Office 365
* Support of Linux, Windows and hypervisors
* Liaising with 3rd party vendors.
* Deploying security patches.
* Support of LAN/WAN/Wi-Fi (routers/switches)
* Support Unified Collaboration, MS Teams, Telephony/VC
* Active Directory
* Windows server monitoring and fault diagnosis
* Internet technologies, access, firewalls, security
* LAN, Wi-Fi & WAN knowledge (Aruba/Cisco/HP)
* Storage (NetApp) technologies
* Antivirus software support
* Backup systems and recovery tools
* VMWare/Hyper-V Virtualization
* Good Windows operating system Knowledge
* Unified Communications (VoIP, IM and Video Conferencing)
If you are interested in the above role please feel free to contact me and we can set up a call to discuss the role in more detail