I am currently working with a company in Gloucestershire who supply bespoke machined components into several sectors including Medical & Aerospace. Due to an increase in their order book they are looking for experienced Turners to join their machine shop. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who may be growing tired of producing large batch work and would like to work on producing more specialised components. Your duties will include:
* Manufacturing complex and diverse components in line with customer drawings
* Carrying out '1st Off' inspections
* Following workplace processes and maintaining documentation
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities and skills:
* Proficient in Fanuc machine controls
* Competent setting and operating CNC Lathes
* Ability to set and operate more than one machine.
* Experience manufacturing precision components
* Experience working with aerospace alloys, stainless steel, Inconel, titanium, and magnesium.
* A team player - able to communicate well and work as part of a team.