Monday to Friday, from 8.30am to 5pm
Salary £40,000 pa
21 days' holiday pro rata plus Bank Holidays
Are you ambitious, accountable, enthusiastic, and show initiative?
Are you looking for a career with uncapped earning potential?
Providing dedicated financial resource and expertise; to partner with their individual business units; with a consistent and controlled methodology which adheres to group policies.
At White Stores, we are passionate about outdoor living. For more than 15 years, we have been at the forefront of the garden furniture industry, bringing exclusive and innovative designs to our customers, as well as top level customer service in the form of lengthy warranties, free deliveries and 14-day money back guarantees.
We have a dedicated team of over 100 people incorporating marketing and purchasing, warehouse and showroom staff, all offering incredible customer service at every stage of the customer journey.
As we continue to grow and experience success after success, we are now seeking a Finance Manager to join our head office team in a newly created role.
- Salary of £40,000 per annum
- 21 days' holiday pro rata plus Bank Holidays
- Free parking
* Managing the production of accurate and timely management information to help analysis and support the business.
* Ensure all cash balances and other balance sheet items are reconciled and maintained continuously in line with Group policies.
* Work closely with the company MD to support finance reporting and analysis requirements in order to ensure all budget targets are met and understood real time
* Day to day management and development of 2 team member who manage all transactional accounting and basic accounts prep.
Specific responsibilities will include:
* Monthly preparation of Management Accounts
* Provide business support and analysis throughout the year
* Monitor all cash positions relating to business unit, including sign-off of bank/ payment gateway reconciliations
* Ensure all balance sheet reconciliations are produced, in-line with Group policies
* Ensure all internal and external deadlines are met, i.e.
* Monthly / weekly / daily management information reporting
* VAT Returns
* Seek to constantly improve financial procedures, policies and systems
* Manage and help develop direct reports
* Assist the Head of Group Finance when required
* ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified or Finalist.
* Intellectual with strong Business Acumen
* A curiosity to understand the business and how you can add value
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to analyse and challenge data sets
Other job titles could include: Management Accountant, Assistant Accountant, Assistant Management Accountant, Reconciliation Accountant, Finance Assistant, Financial Accountant
White Stores is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. We believe the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you're looking for a new challenge and want to work for an innovative forward-thinking company that value staff and provide exceptional training to enable you to be the best you can be, please apply today