Type of Job: Full time, Permanent
Place of work: Remote
*Note: This role is remote. However, you should be able to travel to our Head Office in East Grinstead when required. The company will cover the travel expenses.
We are looking for an Experienced Full Stack developer skilled in managing complex projects and who enjoys working within a team.
We are looking for a highly collaborative individual, innovative and flexible. You must be excellent at communication, writing high-quality code and taking initiative. You have a natural interest in developing software and systems that will be used in live operations. You have the ability and desire to collaborate with other members of the IT team and work on improvements and new ideas. You will be a key member of the IT department and will be involved in a large variety of projects. You should show a willingness to train, learn new things, and improve your IT knowledge.
* Project Management
* Server and Client end development
* Managing Databases
* Content Management Systems; Moodle, WordPress
* Manage the architecture of web services
* Manage the codebase
* Experienced with PHP, and PHP frameworks ideally Laravel
* Experienced, ideally with qualifications in AWS (Amazon Web Services), including backup, recovery, load balancing, cost management
* Moodle administration and File Maker Pro Administration are a big plus
* Version control tools - Git
* Apache/Nginx Web Servers
* Authentication tools and access management experience, SAML, OAUTH and similar.
* Experienced in Linux server administration
* Experience in Docker
* API protocols
* Knowledge of ITIL or equivalent
* Prince2/PMP exposure or experience is a plus
* Knowledge of Information Security best practices
* Excellent Communication and Documentation skills
* £45K-£55K per year, negotiable based on knowledge, skills and experience.
* Free short courses.
* Store discount card.
* Bike to work scheme.
CNM is a well-established training provider for natural therapies, with 10 colleges in the UK and Ireland. At the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) we train people onto becoming health professionals in Natural Therapies. CNM educates students on Naturopathic Nutrition, Naturopathy, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy and Health Coach. CNM also teaches Natural Chef and Vegan Chef Diplomas. Additionally, the college offers a wide range of Short Courses and Postgraduate Courses