Marketing Account Manager
London, W11(with hybrid working available)
Are you a talented and motivated Marketing Account Manager looking to expand your range of clients and experience? Want to progress your career and help drive the success of a multi award-winning agency? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
We're big group, an independent creative marketing agency who apply bigger thinking to everything we do. For over 30 years, we've been helping our clients connect with their markets and customers. Whether it's an immersive event or an award-winning integrated campaign, we always find the big solution.
Now, we're looking for a Marketing Account Manager to join our team in London on a permanent, full-time basis, with hybrid working available after successful probation.
- Salary of £32,000 - £36,000 per annum DOE
- 20 days' holiday plus Bank Holidays (increasing with length of service)
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Profit share
- Cycle to work scheme
- Duvet day
- A welcoming and friendly office environment
- Computer scheme - make savings on IT equipment through a government-backed salary exchange scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Account Manager to join us and build on their existing skillset, progress professionally and take ownership of a diverse workload.
We believe that a healthy work/life balance is key to keeping our people happy, creative and productive. As well as the above benefits, we offer flexible working hours and an annual duvet day - an extra day of holiday each year for those times where you can't bear to get out of bed or just need a little 'you' time.
What's more, we have recently been certified as an 'Outstanding place to work' in the national employee satisfaction rating survey and offer a number of great benefits and social events that bring the whole company together.
As a Marketing Account Manager, you will manage a range of exciting B2C and B2B2C sponsorship, sustainability and inclusion campaigns for a recognisable technology and financial services brand.
Working closely with a Business Director, Account Director and Account Executives, you will liaise with the Strategy, Creative, Social, Digital and Project Management Teams. You will deliver effective campaign solutions across various channels, on deadline and within budget.
You will develop and grow strong client relationships, leading integrated campaigns from idea generation and costing, through to delivery and reporting on campaign performance.
Specifically, you will:
- Determine campaign briefs and manage budgets and timelines accordingly
- Lead meetings, give presentations and report on the success of projects
- Partner with strategists and creative leads to facilitate effective idea generation
- Oversee creative output and ensuring all work is to the highest standard
- Book and manage internal workloads
- Support budgeting and reconciliations
- Ensure projects are approved and stay on-budget
To join us as a Marketing Account Manager, you'll need:
- At least three years' marketing experience
- A minimum of two years' experience in an account and or project management role
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders and managing relationships
- Proven experience of co-ordinating multiple integrated, innovative marketing campaigns
- To be confident in managing estimates, budgets, invoicing, timelines and schedules
- The ability to produce briefs and deliver to creative, content, social and digital teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
Ideally, you will be educated to degree level with a postgraduate qualification in a relevant field.
Experience leading sports, music, diversity, or sustainability campaigns for corporate clients would be beneficial to your application. An understanding of social media, web development, video production, media planning would be desirable. An awareness of industry standards or experience with IPM or local marketing authorities would also be advantageous.
Other organisations may call this Marketing Account Manager, Marketing Executive, Marketing Communications Executive, Marcoms Executive, or Senior Account Executive.
Webrecruit and big group are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you're seeking your next challenge as a Marketing Account Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency