We are working with a really exciting, rapidly growing fine wine business. They are currently going through the next growth phase that will see them reach over £20m turnover within the next 2 years.
They are really making waves in the Fine Wine industry and bringing a very innovative approach to the market.
There are currently 5 reports and you will take the lead in expanding this team with more heads in 2022.
This role covers all aspects of the operational management of including Finance, Operations, IT and HR (not Sales and Marketing). Operations is important and not a side-line (wine movement post Brexit, storage solutions and ecommerce warehouse management are tricky as they grow)
This is very much a role for a skilled and experienced financial manager who will help the business drive the next stage of business growth.
What you need to apply:
- Have experience of working within a Fine Wine company
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA or CIPFA qualified
- At least 3 years experience in a financial management function
- Experience of bookkeeping using Xero or Sage
- Experience of financial and performance modelling, reporting and analysis
- You will need to be entrepreneurial, super ambitious and keen to succeed in a lean start-up environment
If you have all of the above and are interested in finding out more then please get in touch with your contact details and we can chat in further detail