You will be working in a manufacturing environment undertaking the assembly and building of specialist and bespoke car parts, jigs, fixtures, pallets, and stillages. With the ability to interpret and read engineer drawings and sketches, the successful Coded Welder / Fabricator will be confident in MIG and TIG welding and have current codings within welding techniques as well as the ability to use a range of hand tools.
THE IDEAL CODED WELDER / FABRICATOR:
- Apprenticeship qualified with a City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 in a relevant discipline is desirable.
- It is essential that you have experience in MIG welding
- Be able to work to read and interpret engineer drawings and sketches
- Be confident using a range of Manual and powered hand tools
- Have a flexible attitude towards working hours as overtime may be required
WORKING HOURS: Rotating Shift Pattern 1-week rotation: £24.95 - £30.85 per hour
Mornings: Monday to Thursday 6.00am - 14.00pm & Friday 6.00am - 11.00am
Afternoons: Monday to Thursday 14.00pm - 22.00pm & Friday 10.45am - 15.45pm
Flexibility to work weekend Overtime will be required. premium rates
any questions? please call me
Feel free to share this with in your network, call me at (phone number removed) for more info about the role or send me your most updated CV at (url removed)