ABOUT AB DYNAMICS
AB Dynamics is one of the world's leading specialists in automotive test systems, supplying a range of advanced solutions including driving robots, ADAS soft crash targets and driving simulators to all major vehicle manufacturers and Tier 1 suppliers globally. The company's unique technology is used for many applications including the development of autonomous vehicles.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working within a small team, you will be involved with the mechanical assembly of robots and their ancillaries to a high standard to meet their projected completion dates. You will draw upon your knowledge and experience to identify potential issues and implement corrective action to eliminate reoccurrences.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
* An engineering background
* Proven experience with a small production and/or assembly team
* Mechanical component assembly experience
* Ability to perform quality inspection
* Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Access etc)
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to work to procedures and guidelines
* Good Microsoft 365 skills
* An automotive engineering background
* Milling and turning experience
* Quality Assurance - ISO 9001
* Problem solving and corrective action skills
* Continuous improvement techniques
* A self-motivated, strong team player with a flexible approach
We're an innovative, dynamic company in one of the most interesting areas of automotive engineering. There are plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and experience at AB Dynamics. In addition, we offer a friendly and supportive working environment along with highly competitive salaries, an additional discretionary company bonus and an attractive benefits package, including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), private healthcare and company pension contributions.
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff based on age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation