My London-based client is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join them in this exciting journey of a new product launch. On offer is a basic salary of up to £50,000 per annum with hybrid, remote-working flexibility. This is a rare opportunity to bring to the market a world first start-up product and being able to use the resources of a well-funded, established business.
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Plan, launch and test acquisition channels for category-first products.
* Work with Product Management, Design and UX on driving challenging KPIs for a successful market entry.
* Dive into both qualitative and quantitative data to prioritise and drive performance towards sales goals.
* Track the right metrics to identify areas of opportunity - considering new, creative approaches to have an impact on core metrics.
* Manage an established team of specialists across owned, earned and paid media, with support from the Marketing VP and Product VP.
* Oversee weekly performance reporting completed by marketing executive.
Skills required for the role include:
* Proven background within a start-up style company and role.
* Experience of running the entire launch of a new product or service.
* Degree educated would be highly beneficial.
Benefits to the role include:
* Basic salary up to £50,000 per annum.
* Remote working opportunities with occasional travel to the London office.
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
* Company pension scheme enrolment.
* Perkbox for all employees.
* Cycle to work scheme.
* Volunteer days - 2 days per year leave to complete voluntary work.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please click apply and attach your CV