Job Title: Crane Engineer
Location: Merseyside, North West of England
Salary: £37,440, Plus Overtime (Time ½ & Double Time), Company Van (Personal Use), Phone, Laptop, Company Pension Scheme, 30 Days Holiday including Bank Holidays & Full Training available!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Lorry Loader Crane Engineer to join the service team of one of the leading crane organisations.
Operating nationally with multiple sites across the UK, this well-established business is growing and expanding as a highly successful rate. Within this role you will be well remunerated and provided with a state-of-the-art service vehicle. There will also be plenty of overtime and training available.
Responsibilities of the Role:
• Carry out all service, repair and maintenance on a range of lorry loader cranes
• Carry out LOLER tests and inspections on all products
• Deal with all mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic fault finds and diagnostic tests
• Attend breakdowns out on customer sites
• Manage workload, providing high levels of customer service at all times
Requirements of Role:
• Must have a background working on lorry loader cranes in order to be considered
• Experience working with Palfinger, Hiab, PM, Atlas or HMF products is required
• NVQ or City & Guilds in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is desirable
• LOLER / ALLMI certified preferably
• Full UK driving license
If you are someone who fits the above requirements and would like to find out more about this opportunity please speak to Zoe Mansfield - (phone number removed) - (url removed)