This role is office based with some remote working and is based in Belfast
Candidates must have a full driving licence as there is travel to customer sites to deliver on site training.
Due to continued expansion, my client is seeking Software Support and Training Specialists who are customer confident working in a customer facing role to provide training on a range of products to new and existing clients.
You will support customer needs to ensure excellent levels of customer service is maintained to contribute towards customer retention.
You will be career oriented and committed to continuous professional development, highly numerate and looking for a challenge.
Candidates will be client-driven and demonstrate experience of working as a trainer either formal, or training/support of new staff within previous roles ideally within finance or the legal industry with accounting software knowledge.
You will be highly professional, logical, and enthusiastic with a "can do" attitude, able use your initiative with a keen eye for detail, able to prioritise your workload and possess good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with strong IT and MS Office skills.
Any of the following is desirable, but not essential
* ILFM qualifications
* SOLAS qualifications
* Part AAT qualified
* Finance related degree
* Legal accounts experience
* Helpdesk experience
* Understanding of legal practices and case management software
* Knowledge of the SRA (Solicitors' Regulation Authority) Accounts rules
* Extensive accounts knowledge
Salary up to £30,000 depending on experience, plus bonus, 31 days hols, excellent benefits, enhanced pension, and employee assistant programme
* You will support the software product which is 60% of the time and provide onsite or remote training on the legal software product 30% of the time
* Provide help and assistance to customers over the phone in a courteous manner
* Promote a helpful and professional image to the customer, giving full co-operation to any customer requiring attention and anticipate customer needs whenever possible to enhance the quality of service offered and ensure customer loyalty is maintained
* Support with the migration process of new customers onboarding
* Comply with all statutory legislation and identify and report all and any hazards