About the Job
Multi Trades Recruitment is looking for a MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN for a well-established company in STRETFORD.
* High work ethic & team player.
* Punctual & reliable.
* Flexible approach.
* Self motivated with a can do attitude
* Completion of a nationally recognised apprenticeship
* City & Guilds/ ONC/ HNC in electrical engineering
* 18th Edition wiring regs preferred, minimum 17th Edition
* Experience in working in a heavy engineering environment
* Experience of working on the following: Electrical distribution systems, 3 phase & single phase systems, control systems, PLCs, drive systems
* Experience in condition monitoring
* FLT License
* IPAF License
About the role:
* Monday to Friday
* £30,000 per annum
* Reporting into the Engineering Supervisor you will work as part of a 15-man maintenance team and will be responsible for the following.
* Carrying out PPM activities in accordance with set schedules, ensuring that engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of the plant on site.
* To ensure on site quality assurance procedures are adhered to in all respects and to maintain accurate records /documentation associated with the electrical aspects of ppm and plant with the aim of achieving and maintaining standards of quality compatible with ISO 9002.
* To respond in a prompt and effective manner to all electrical related reactive maintenance issues.
* To assist colleagues when required and must be able to work on your own and be able to use your initiative.
* To co-ordinate initial actions associated with all requests from the client.
* To co-ordinate visiting specialist sub-contractors associated with electrical aspects of the PPM schedules.
* Electrical fault diagnosis associated with PPM or reactive maintenance of the site.
* Repair of drive systems, control systems, motors, electrical distribution systems
* To accurately fill in time sheets and complete reports required by the maintenance management.
* To assist in the installation of or commissioning of equipment as required by Tenmat management.
* To ensure that all relevant working practices comply with the Health & Safety at Work Act.
* To comply with Tenmat Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
* Comply with security in accordance with established policies and procedures of Tenmat.
* Any other duties as requested
* START DATE: SUBJECT TO INTERVIEW
Please apply with your CV. YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE TO START ON THE ABOVE DATE.
To get more information about this role please CALL Jack 9am-5pm Weekdays or TEXT any other time on - (phone number removed)