Our client is looking to grow due to an increased workload in their design team and would like an experienced candidate who has experience using Tekla software. They must be able to work as a team as they will be working alongside other CAD Technicians. Our client have this exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a forward-thinking company who have secured some exciting new projects in their pipeline. There's also the prospect of further development and the chance to grow and learn new skills with this company.
* In this role you will be responsible for the production and delivery of CAD drawings using the Tekla software.
* Hold a good understanding of structural steelwork materials & the ability to produce accurate measures.
* Attending and holding client meetings to get full brief of each project and follow up meetings to produce accurate structural drawings.
* Liaising with the post tender team to assist in any queries and solve any build issues that may arise
* Actively develop working methods to improve the quality and quantity of the output.
* Ensuring deadlines and timetables are kept on track throughout the design process.
* Experience working within an CAD Technician role. (Structural Steelwork preferable).
* Qualifications to an HNC / HND level however not essential.
* Ideally experienced in Tekla Structures or CAD Works.
* Ability to work within allocated time scales to meet the requirements of our clients.
* Good punctuality, pro-active approach, communication and presentation skills.
* Full UK driving licence.
Our client is offering very attractive benefits with this role such as 25 holidays + Stats, Pension, company performance based bonus and the possibility of company car. They also promote from within, they like to grow their own senior teams who really do believe in the company and what they do. This is a fantastic opportunity and if you would like to be considered then please apply below