Educated Appointments are delighted to be assisting a client in recruiting a Customer Success Manager to join their team. Ideally based in the West Midlands, this is a home-based/ remote position so can be based anywhere.
The client provide a vocational delivery platform that records and tracks progress on an education programme throughout it's duration. They specialise in developing pioneering technology solutions for the vocational training, further education and employment services sectors.
Who is the right candidate for this role? Somebody who has experience of working within the FE Sector and understands technology. Anybody who fits this description will be considered! In terms of personality, the client are looking for somebody who is energetic, positive, resilient and willing to offer ideas whenever possible. You must be customer focused.
The role will be taking full responsibility for a portfolio of the clients' existing customers during their post-sale journey at the 'account' level. You will be required to manage the relationship between the client and their customers, making sure they are delivering maximum value, creating and nurturing advocates and ensuring they want to continue working with us.
You will be the primary owner of the customer relationship during the post-sale journey, being the primary point of contact for "account" level queries such as service escalations, product enhancement requests, commercial discussions, thought-leadership and anything else the customer might need help with.
This is a varied role and you can expect to wear many hats, however your main tasks will include:
- Identifying customers' desired outcomes and success criteria early in their journey with the client, ensuring that they work in support of these throughout their time with them.
- Establishing and maintaining regular engagement with customers throughout their journey (discovery, quarterly business reviews, etc.).
- Delivering information and presentations to key stakeholders at various levels up to and including C-Level. Maintaining this collateral where necessary to ensure that customers receive relevant and valuable information.
- Setting and managing customer expectations on programme governance, product roadmap, contractual requirements, communication cadence and generally how the client collaborate with their customers.
- Driving product engagement and adoption through regular dialogue with customer stakeholders at various levels, identifying any barriers or challenges that prevent customers from getting the most out of their service and working with the customer and the client's internal teams to address these.
- Facilitating training and engagement sessions with customer stakeholders throughout their journey, making sure that both new and existing users have the knowledge and training to get maximum value.
- Ensuring that customers are kept up to date with product updates/release notes, helping them to understand how they can utilise new/existing features to meet their desired outcomes. You are responsible for keeping up to date with product releases so you can proactively share this information with your customers.
- Updating various systems (e.g. Salesforce) ensuring that relevant information and updates are entered in a timely manner and are always up to date.
- Working with customers to identify opportunities for expansion, with a focus on helping them drive efficiency, increase productivity and ultimately get maximum value.
- Increasing customer engagement with company webinars, events and outreach programmes, working with the Head of Customer Success and supporting Sales/Marketing/Product in providing relevant information to customers.
- Ensuring that customer feedback is being captured during your engagement with them, and that this is passed to the relevant areas of the business and followed up on where appropriate.
- Working cross-functionally to ensure that all areas of the business are working in support of customers' desired outcomes, managing any issues that are escalated to you and seeing these through to resolution