This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Software Tester to join a fast-moving IT Development team, with excellent prospects. This role is to support developing automation capability on ERP and EDI platforms.
As a Software Tester you will be responsible for the hands-on experience in developing automated scripts using Selenium (Java), Cucumber, TestNG, Junit.
You will have experience in designing and customising test automation frameworks
Knowledge on ERP Testing such as Order Management, Inventory management and Shipping.
As a Software Tester, you will have a basic understanding of XML and EDI message formats
Ability to map customer EDI documents to internal EDI endpoints.
Carry out integration testing of API and front-end components
Liaise internal, external stake holders and technical teams to understand the business process
As a Software Tester you will have extensive understanding of build processes, test environments, bug life cycle, and frequent code release deployment and QA support activities,
As a Software Tester you would require the following skills:
* The ability to ensure that QA deliverables are completed within the agreed timescales
* Defects are prevented or caught as early as possible in the process.
* Implement Automation tests within a continuous integration process
* Ability to produce Automated Testing processes
* The ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
* As a tester you would need to be working with a range of tools and systems
If this is the role for you, then apply today