Anderson Knight is recruiting a Corporate Tax Accountant for a PLC based in Glasgow. You will be responsible for managing the corporate tax obligations of a portfolio of entities across the business working closely alongside the rest of the team on group wide issues.
We are searching for candidates to be qualified to at least chartered accountant and/or chartered tax adviser level, with post-qualifying tax experience, ideally trained in a big 4 practice firm. You will be responsible for providing tax advice on certain M&A transactions, working with the Head of Tax and provide ad hoc tax advice to the business.
The main responsibilities the Corporate Tax Accountant position entails are:
* To prepare accurate and robust corporation tax computations and returns for a range of entities
* Tax accounting for entity level statutory accounts and involvement in the consolidated group accounts tax processes
* Involvement in M&A activity from a tax perspective
* Building and maintaining good working relationships internally and externally with business units
* Investment appraisal and financial modelling for capital projects and regulatory models
In order to be considered for the Corporate Tax Accountant role you must possess the following:
* Qualified chartered accountant or charted tax adviser