Due to our outstanding reputation and subsequent growth, we have a fantastic opportunity based in the Chesterfield area of Derbyshire for a Specialist Senior Support Worker. You will be working for an Outstanding Rehabilitation Provider. This job vacancy is just off the M1 so is also commutable from the Sheffield Area of South Yorkshire.
An Outstanding Provider
You would be joining an organisation, rated outstanding with CQC who support individuals with Acquired Brain Injuries (ABI) to rehabilitate whilst living in this very specialist Residential Apartment Complex. They have been providing specialist, Support to people with Acquired Brain Injury for over fifteen years and the level of support is to a very, very high standard indeed. So you will be joining a fantastic passionate team, built on wonderful values. They have an outstanding understanding of how Acquired Brain Injuries can have a massive impact on a person's life. They have created a positive, supportive environment for their dedicated staff team too, many of which have been with the organisation since day 1!
If you are looking to join an organisation to be proud of - then you will not be disappointed! This is a very passionate, outcomes focussed Provider, an expert in their field.
* £10.50 per hour
* 35 Hours per week (Mix of Early & Lates) across a 7-day week.
* CQC Rated Outstanding.
* Knowledge of Adults with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health or Acquired Brain Injury.
* Experience of Supporting or Supervising a staff team.
* A passion for learning, ideally someone who wants to progress.
* Experienced and passionate about providing positive outcomes for people.
* A minimum qualification of QCF Level 3 or equivalent / or above.
* Positivity, creativity, energy, caring and integrity essential.
* A full driving licence is required due to the role requiring travel between services.
We are seeking a Senior Support Worker who will be an inspirational leader, developing the team and ensuring a smooth running of the service. You will share their values and be passionate for high standards in care and support, as well as excellent knowledge of statutory and regulatory requirements.
* To maintain the highest standards of quality rehabilitation support and promote good practice throughout the team.
* To supervise a staff team, providing effective leadership and support.
* Maintain effective communication and rapport with the team members.
* Supporting the team in developing their knowledge and skills
* To lead the staff team on a daily basis and support them
* Always ensure that the service they provide is delivered to a high standard and in a person-centred way.
This job could be perfect for someone who wants to be surrounded by the very best professionals, and keen to learn! Someone who wants to work for one of the best specialist providers. This is an organisation who will provide all the support and training needed. Passion and Personality are also a very important factor