We are recruiting for Health Care Assistants to work for our Clients in Care Homes. We supply to Care Homes in North London.
Health Care Assistant are responsible for;
* Assist with daily living activities. This includes delivering meals to patients, turning and ambulating patients and providing plenty of fresh water, as well as extra nourishment between meals
* Help patients with personal hygiene. Provide patients with bedpans, help with baths, shampoos and showers
* Provide adjunct care for the patient, including ice packs, non-sterile dressings and therapeutic baths
* Check vital signs and record daily information in the patient's chart
* Assist the nurses and other staff as needed
* Adhere to professional standards, follow policies and procedures and abide by government regulatory requirements, as well as Nursing standard.
To be a successful Candidate you will need;
* Good Communication Skills
* Mandatory Training ( Valid in the Last 12 months)
* Enhanced DBS with Adults and Children
* Basic Computer Skills
* Ability to work as a team
* ability to work under pressure
* 6 months experience in a Care Home Adults with learning disability.
* Holiday Pay is built up over time. You can request this 2 week in advance.
* Employer contribution towards National Insurance
* Pension Scheme
Please note that if you do not have a DBS and Training Up to Date we can assist you