Our client is a really interesting start-up care provision company in Central Bedfordshire with ambitious growth plans. These include new-build care homes and an exciting new concept for the area - a 'care village' which will incorporate a care home, extra care housing and short breaks facilities. Further new care schemes will come on stream in the following years and this business will be central to their successful delivery and operation.
The company will operate care facilities and deliver care services in Central Bedfordshire. Focusing primarily on the delivery of care services to adults, the business will provide care and support to people living in independent living and supported living schemes and will operate registered care homes for older people and short breaks units for adults with learning and physical disabilities.
* This business is ready to appoint a Marketing Director to work closely with and to report to the company's Executive Director (MD). Core responsibilities for the Director entail the following:
* Provide strong marketing and communications guidance and leadership - Creative ideas, devise plans and implement these successfully
* Involvement with plenty of fun SEO and digital projects right from the start e.g. helping develop and enhance the website and an App
* Overall strategic responsibility for helping to shape the brand, involvement with all marketing communications in relation to this i.e. brand development and awareness
* Lots of copy writing, blogs, press releases, features and case studies - proof reading
* Be part of a small senior leadership team that helps to build and maintain a positive, committed, open and growth orientated customer focused culture
Experience Needed - Core Requirements
Suitable candidates will have the following expertise:
* Broad marketing management and leadership experience having worked at Marketing Manager or Marketing Director level to date - any sector
* Strong SEO and digital marketing experience / knowledge
* Excellent copy writing and proof-reading experience - Blogs, press releases, features, case studies etc
* Ideally experience of working within SME's and / or start-ups
* Hands on
* Self-sufficient 'Director of yourself not others'
* Fun, charismatic, confident, engaging, hands on, positive and ambitious for the company
* Openness and open to development, selfless, flexible in approach and transparent - excellent communicator with people at all levels
* Proven ability to work at pace, energetic, flair and drive with strong commercial abilities
* Customer centric, social, with strong brand ambassadorial qualities - ideally passionate about care services provision, empowering customers and doing the best for the community
* Demonstrable ability to develop and grow positive relationships with multiple stakeholders
* Experience of operating with the highest level of professionalism and personal integrity
* This company is a dynamic and exciting new business with fantastic growth opportunities
* A role that provides high levels of autonomy and responsibility
* The chance to be really creative and have fun with your marketing ideas and plans
* The opportunity to work closely with an Executive Director (MD equivalent) who is passionate, energetic and entrepreneurial
* The chance to make a significant contribution to the performance of the business
* The chance to be part of a business that is going to make a really positive difference to the Central Bedfordshire care services landscape, in terms of improving offerings and the quality of life for many residents
* The successful candidate will enjoy a stimulating and rewarding high profile role within a genuinely exciting and respected organisation
If this role is of interest, please email us your CV.