School Admin Assistant / Headteacher's PA - Halewood
The Supply Register are recruiting on behalf of a Secondary School in the Halewood area for a School Administrator / Headteacher's PA. This is a dual role to support the School's Headteacher with administrative tasks and managing the diary; whilst also having a responsibility to support the school's community outreach programme. This is an exciting opportunity in which could become a permanent post for the right applicant. The successful applicant will have experience in a similar position as a School Administrator or Headteacher's PA.
- Overseeing the school's community outreach initiative.
- Managing the Headteacher's diary and inbox.
- Assisting with the general school administrative tasks.
- Experience in a similar position such as Head's PA or School Admin Assistant.
- Strong IT, Admin and organisational skills.
- Approachable and friendly with staff, students and parents/carers.
- Temporary opportunity initially but would turn into a permanent role for the right applicant.
- Good and negotiable rates of pay.
- Access to other opportunities within the Multi-Academy Trusts we work with.
Please apply now or call mark at The Supply Register for more information