Engage Talent Partners are working exclusively with our client to source and recruit for a General Manager.
The company operate in the oil and gas, nuclear and energy sectors and you would be joining them during a very exciting time. The business has enjoyed a successful year to date with some high-profile contract wins and are looking for growth moving forward.
The ideal candidate for this role must have a successful track record in a previous general manager or similar role. You will have experience leading a management team, implementing strategy and managing P&L. A relevant degree qualification is also essential.
This role will work closely with the board of directors and lead the management team which will consist of commercial, operations, finance, engineering and projects, your key purpose is to deliver the business objectives, targets and KPI's in line with business strategy.
* Plan, coordinate and manage all business operations to achieve corporate goals and deliver strategies
* Develop and implement business plan for profitability.
* Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing program and recommend improvements.
* Develop strategies to improve overall quality and productivity.
* Generate business, cost and employee reports to board.
* Manage competency & compliance delivery
* Lead by example in a safe working environment for all employees
The successful candidate can enjoy an excellent salary package including health cover, pension as well as an opportunity to develop and progress your career within an organisation that puts it's people first.
Please send your CV for immediate review and screening