Financial Manager, senior level reporting to the Board & CEO, acting as their right-hand, focussed on driving execution of the business strategy.
The role will be working with the board to deliver on the financial objectives of the business with a strong emphasis on funding, forecasting, cost management and implementation of structure to support the business as they continue to grow.
The role will have a broad remit including oversight over Commercial,, Legal & Risk Management as well as key responsibility over the finance function.
Key aspects of the role
The key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
* Report to the Board & CEO, acting as their right-hand, focussed on driving execution of the business strategy.
* Mentor and coach direct reports, delegating work streams effectively and holding team members accountable to a high standard of excellence.
* Lead the timely and accurate development of budgets, forecasts, financial reports, and models that will support and inform the Board, and other senior managers in making informed strategic, operational and investment decisions.
* Hands on role, including accounting, financial planning and analysis, control, and development of streamlined business and financial processes
* Enthusiasm for managing cash, cost is critical.
* Experience in fund-raising, with strong networks and credibility with external investors including PE and confident in presenting and pitching to new stakeholders.
* To support the potential expansion of overseas growth including cross border tax affairs, insurance, and banking relationships.
* The required Chief Financial Officer/Finance Director is a fully qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) with a strong commercial skill set.
* This would ideally suit someone who has worked in a operational finance role, we want someone who has a desire to impact the business and get involved to drive positive change.
* Previous working experience in a high growth project driven business with detailed understanding of the characteristics of this type of revenue model is desirable.
* Ideally have experience in international markets
* Experience handling the rest of the corporate service functions as part of a CFO & Corporate Services role