KS2 Class Teacher
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: Paid to Scale
- Start date: 3rd January 2022
- Application end date: October 4th 2021
A school in Enfield is looking for a Fully Qualified Teacher to start in January 2022 until December 2022. The role is for Maternity Cover, with the option to go permanent due the size of the school and the movement of staff each year.
The Primary School is looking for an enthusiastic, inspirational class teacher. They ensure the best outcomes for children through our innovative teaching approach and a creative curriculum, which promotes curiosity and has been rated 'good' by Ofsted. This is further enhanced by the school's specialist teachers for Spanish, music and sport who deliver quality provision throughout the school.
Children are motivated to achieve, encouraged to be independent and a delight to teach. Pupil voice is encouraged through our School Parliament and Grange Park Family assemblies that celebrate children's achievements.
The schools stimulating learning environment showcases children's love of learning. The school has beautiful grounds, overlooking the heart of Winchmore Hill, which include allotments, fire pit and playing fields enable them to provide enriched outdoor learning experiences such as overnight camping. Children are happy and enjoy school, parents support the school and their children, and staff are friendly and hardworking.
The role requires:
• UK recognised QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
• Knowledgeable on current and relevant Key Stage curriculum
• The ability to plan engaging and creative lessons
• Commitment to raising standards in teaching and learning
• Valid DBS (A Child Workforce that is accessible through the Update Service)
• Eligible to work in the UK (Right to work in the UK documentation)
Benefits of working with the school:
• Competitive rates. Paid to Scale.
• Working in an Ofsted 'GOOD' school looking to improve
• Friendly and supporting SLT team in school
• Chance to complete CPD courses and twilight training sessions
If this role is of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other available role, please do not hesitate to contact me with an updated CV via email at or call me on (phone number removed).
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.