Nursery Practitioners - Sidcup
Are you Level 2 or Level 3 Childcare qualified?
We are looking for full time Nursery Practitioners to join this lovely nursery setting in Sidcup
As the Nursery Practitioner you will need to be available to work full time, all year round. The Nursery Practitioner will be working with children between the ages of 6months old up to 5 years old.
The successful Nursery Practitioner needs to be fully qualified, Level 2 or Level 3 or equivalent, with some age appropriate nursery experience
This is a great opportunity to progress in your childcare career and gain further qualifications, experience and the opportunity for internal progression.
For more information on the Nursery Practitioner role and full job description please apply with an up to date CV attached
Competitive annual salary of up to £19,000 p/a. All salaries are dependent on qualifications and experience.
About you -
* Full and relevant experience and qualifications
* Clear & enhanced DBS certificate
* Experience working within an all day nursery setting
* Good communication and organisational skills
* Ability to work as part of a team and also on your own initiative
* Be reliable, punctual, enthusiastic and passionate
Staff Benefits -
* Competitive salary with annual review
* Ongoing support and development training
* Company pension
* Team building activities, and staff events
* Childcare discount
* And much more
Please note that in order to be considered for this role you must be able to provide suitable references, proof of eligibility to work in the UK and be willing to complete a full enhanced DBS screening.
(We value your privacy and as such will not share any of your details without consent)
Safer Recruitment Training has been carried out